- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Our Experience
- Certification Training
The Interstrength® Explorer Series
Powered by CogBooks™ Learning Systems
InterStrength® Temperament Explorer™: Why We Do What We Do
InterStrength® Interaction Styles Explorer™: How We Do What We Do
Interaction Style Explorer™: How We Do What We Do
Temperament Explorer™: Why We Do What We Do
Interaction Style and Temperament Explorer™: How and Why Combo
Interaction Style Explorer™: How We Do What We Do PRO
Temperament Explorer™: Why We Do What We Do PRO
Interaction Style and Temperament Explorer™: How and Why PRO Combo
Perfect for blended learning programs!
The InterStrength® Explorer Series simulates our leading workshop programs and provides access to the wealth of knowledge accumulated since 1992 when our expert teaching faculty began delivering these programs. These web-based, interactive self-discovery workshops are the result of over 17 years of research and testing and 25 years of organizational consulting, team development, and individual coaching experience.
These highly engaging interactive programs contain the best of the very popular Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the 4 Temperaments 4.0. or Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to Interaction Styles 2.0.
The on-demand, web-based workshops walk you through the self-discovery experience step-by-step in 60 – 90 minutes depending on your learning style. You can log in and out any number of times over the duration of the subscription. At the end you will have:
- a portrait of your preferred Temperament or natural Interaction Style
- an understanding of how people are alike and different from you
- ways to more effectively communicate and interact with others.
The on-line tool includes:
- Video explanations, based on our workshops, that help you understand each Temperament or Interaction Style in depth
- Interactive exercises and games from our workshops that help you get a clearer sense of which Temperament or Interaction Style is natural to you
- Self-reflective activities to help you identify your natural talents and core needs
This series includes several editions, including a free demo so explore your options.